Manhattan Boutique Hotel Sophistication
Since its grand opening as the world’s largest apartment building in 1927, The Sherry-Netherland has stood the test of time, reflecting the refined tastes and style of the world’s most elite travelers. Today, this cherished boutique hotel in New York City continues to sparkle with a luster undiminished by the passage of time. It is – in short – a classic. Discover its exquisite architecture and appointments – from authentic Vanderbilt-mansion friezes to hand-loomed French carpets, from marble mosaic floors to custom–made crystal chandeliers. Savor luxury service and superb amenities at our Manhattan boutique hotel.
- Intimate lobby area, modeled after the Vatican Library - restored in 2014 to its beautiful, original splendor. View our Photo Gallery for images of the ceiling.
- Flat panel LCD televisions in every room
- iPod docking station in every room
- All rooms have complimentary wireless internet access
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Pet friendly atmosphere
- A La Vieille Russie, featuring rare antiques and collectibles
- Domenico Vacca, a high-end collection of men’s and women's clothing
- Emile Salon barbershop
- Snack emporium
- All rooms and suites are non-smoking
- White-gloved elevator attendants
- Full concierge services
- Preferred sports and theater tickets
- In-room massage therapy
- Shoeshine service
- Notary public
- Valet parking and limousine service
- The Sherry Netherland is a smoke-free hotel
Exemplary European Service At Our Boutique Hotel In Manhattan
“We're at The Sherry” has been an expression of privilege since the hotel opened in 1927. Experience The Sherry's unsurpassed lifestyle in one of our 50 spacious and individually furnished guest rooms and suites, some with Central Park views. Book your reservations at our New York City boutique online today for exclusive rates.