the height of refined living at our new york city hotel suites...
Exquisite Ambiance And Classic Luxury At This New York City Hotel
Since opening in 1927, The Sherry-Netherland in New York City has attracted society’s elite with its five-star service and high-end accommodations. Today, it remains the luxury hotel of choice for Manhattan business and political leaders as well as world travelers. Behold one of the city’s most beautiful buildings, designed by the architectural firm responsible for The Pierre, The Waldorf-Astoria, The Breakers and other upscale luxury hotels of the Jazz Age.
- 50 guest rooms, each individually furnished with hand-crafted décor
- 30 standard guest rooms, from 340 square feet to 450 square feet
- 20 deluxe suites, offering spacious layouts, all with king size beds
- Sensational views across 59th Street or Central Park
- Belgian chocolates and fresh flowers, as our gift
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- In-room refrigerator, stocked with mineral water and soft drinks
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary local calls
- Marble bathroom, with original pedestal sink in some rooms
- Plush robes and high-end toiletries
- Cable TV with premium channels
- Dramatically high ceiling and ornate details
- Fireproof safe
- Decorative fireplace and serving pantry, in some rooms
- The Sherry Netherland is a smoke-free hotel
Our luxury hotel suites are available for extended stays and offer a wide range of amenities. For more information about our extended stay suites, please contact our Rooms Division Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Truly Iconic Manhattan Hotel, Where Five-Star Luxury Resides
“We're at The Sherry” has been an expression of privilege since the hotel opened in 1927. Experience The Sherry's unsurpassed lifestyle in one of our 50 spacious and individually furnished guest rooms and suites, some with Central Park views. Book your reservations at our New York City luxury hotel online today for exclusive rates.