Exclusive Shops At Our Midtown New York Hotel
Savor an exclusive shopping experience at The Sherry-Netherland without having to leave the hotel. Midtown New York is celebrated for its fashion boutiques and cutting-edge salons, and our hotel is home to some of the most renowned international names in clothing, shoes, and jewelry. Get your hair done at Garren New York or browse the trendsetting fashions at Domenico Vacca. Indulge yourself in the finest leathers at Ghurka, where each handbag and piece of luggage is a design masterpiece. Visit A La Vieille Russie for exquisite antique jewelry, Faberge & objects of enduring beauty.
- Garren New York. When the fashion industry's leading photographers, designers, and style-conscious celebrities need to create their trademark look, there is only one name; GARREN. A fashion leader with over 1,000 magazine covers to his credit, Garren's name is synonymous with the highest level of style, sensibility and sophistication. From Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Nicole Kidman, Eva Longoria, Sandra Bullock, Victoria Beckham, Sarah Jessica Parker, Madonna, Gwen Stefani, and Oprah Winfrey, some of the most influential names in film and music have turned to Garren to create their breathtaking looks. Garren also continues to create trendsetting looks for today's hottest fashion models, including Caroline Trentini, Gisele Bundchen, Natalia Vodianova, Amber Valletta, Carolyn Murphy, Liya Kebede, Naomi Campbell and of course, Linda Evangelista.
- Domenico Vacca, the finest clothing and accessories in the world. They are offering a 10% discount to hotel guests.
- A La Vieille Russie, exquisite antique jewelry, Faberge & objects of enduring beauty. Established in 1851 in Kiev, and now in New York on Fifth Avenue and 59th Street, A La Vieille Russie offers works of only the highest quality. Always family-owned and operated, ALVR provides the results of generations of knowledge and expertise, in an environment of integrity, education, service and personal attention.
- Emile Salon, a celebrity barbershop.
- Ghurka, fine leather luggage and handbags.
Discover Rare Finds At Our Luxury Hotel In Midtown New York
“We're at The Sherry” has been an expression of privilege since the hotel opened in 1927. Experience The Sherry's unsurpassed lifestyle in one of our 50 spacious and individually furnished guest rooms and suites, some with Central Park views. Book your reservations at our Midtown New York hotel online today for exclusive rates.