Timeless Cultural Attractions Surround Our Hotel Near Rockefeller Center
While staying at The Sherry-Netherland hotel you’ll enjoy effortless access to spectacular New York City cultural attractions, including MOMA, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Guggenheim. For stirring music and dance performances, visit The Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts or Carnegie Hall. There, you’ll be treated to amazing performances by the likes of The Film Society of Lincoln Center, The Juilliard School, New York City Ballet, The Metropolitan Opera, the New York Philharmonic and Jazz at Lincoln Center. Discover a multitude of world-famous museums from our hotel near Rockefeller Center.
- The Metropolitan Opera has been entertaining audiences since 1883 with an array of operas and ballets, from La Bohème to War and Peace.
- The New York City Ballet is known as one of the finest dance companies in the world. With its extensive repertory and prestigious dancers, attending a New York City Ballet performance is always a memorable event.
- The New York Philharmonic is the oldest symphony orchestra in the United States. This award-winning orchestra has recorded almost 2,000 albums, and with our hotel’s location, guests can easily experience the orchestra live during their stay.
- Jazz at Lincoln Center is the largest non-profit organization dedicated to the art of jazz music. The Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra has been the resident orchestra for Jazz at Lincoln Center for over ten years. Guests can enjoy a performance from the LCJO during their stay in this cultural mecca.
- The Museum of Modern Art is at the forefront of the modern art circuit. Between its diverse exhibitions and impressive permanent collection, a visit to The Museum of Modern Art is fascinating way to spend an afternoon in New York City.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art is a highly educational venue whether you make the visit alone or during a family outing. Offered there are family activities, hands-on projects, workshops and more.
- The Guggenheim Museum in New York City is housed in the legendary building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. At this museum on Fifth Avenue, you will have the pleasure of viewing vibrant exhibitions from artists of all backgrounds.
- The Museum of Natural History.
Luxury Hotel Accommodations Convenient To MOMA and The Guggenheim
“We're at The Sherry” has been an expression of privilege since the hotel opened in 1927. Experience The Sherry's unsurpassed lifestyle in one of our 50 spacious and individually furnished guest rooms and suites, some with Central Park views. Book your reservations at our hotel near Rockefeller Center online today for exclusive rates.